bone me

NSFW.

Welcome to my online gay porn collection/anything that turns me on.

I do not own any of the images and assume that all individuals in the pictures are of legal age, and expect you to be as well. If you'd like me to take anything down, just let me know.

I welcome questions and nudes! Don't be shy!

With that said, happy jerking.

August 30, 2014 12:58 pm

thedjinnjoint:

Some Assembly Required

A lot of good things have to come together for great sex. All possible entendres intended.

I finally got this blog thing down. Whip it out and visit The Djinn Joint to see.

12:58 pm

thedjinnjoint:

Apprenticeship

Apprenticeship is a time tested method of training a new generation of practitioners while maintaining standards. It is my considered opinion that every cocksucker should mentor whenever possible. It’s good for the sport and everyone wins.

I finally got this blog thing down. Whip it out and visit The Djinn Joint to see.

12:57 pm

thedjinnjoint:

Lets Do This

Don’t you just love that moment when all the preliminaries have been checked and its go time.

I finally got this blog thing down. Whip it out and visit The Djinn Joint to see.

12:57 pm

thedjinnjoint:

You Gotta Play To Win

Generally its easy to get a hot guys to stick his cock in your mouth, but sometimes you have to express your willingness. Give a few hints. Get naked, get on your knees and open your mouth. 90% of the time you’ll be slobbing knob in no time. As for the other 10%, well I hope you can take a punch.

I finally got this blog thing down. Whip it out and visit The Djinn Joint to see.

12:56 pm

thedjinnjoint:

A Little Convincing

And ten minutes later the word “no” was gone from my vocabulary.

I finally got this blog thing down. Whip it out and visit The Djinn Joint to see.

12:56 pm

thedjinnjoint:

Butt of Course - A Boy Named Bluejean

Bluejeans are good at holding things together, but occasionally there are epic failures.

I finally got this blog thing down. Whip it out and visit The Djinn Joint to see.

12:56 pm

thedjinnjoint:

Butt of Course - He’s Quite a Handful

A handful indeed. Certainly a different connotation from when your Mom described you this way, but completely applicable.

I finally got this blog thing down. Whip it out and visit The Djinn Joint to see.

12:56 pm

thedjinnjoint:

Own It

No hurry, he is yours for the night. Pounding time will come, but for now you need to mow it like you own it.


You’ll have all the time you want @ The Djinn Joint.

12:55 pm

thedjinnjoint:

15 Minutes

You were never the shy type, but being fucked in broad daylight to a large unknown audience was not your intention.15 minutes my ass…you were the star of the weekend. You don’t even remember how many times you got folded up.


Prudence is for pussies. Come slut it up @ The Djinn Joint.

12:55 pm

thedjinnjoint:

Man Up (in the park)

Friday night is the biggest fuck night of them all so bone up, lube up and man up. It’s the weekend! Time to spread your “horizons”.


Slip it in, slide down or ride the side @ The Djinn Joint.